Tuesday, September 22, 2015

It's That Time of Year
Its that time of year. I always get excited when my birthday begins to get closer. Not that I am ever in a rush to get any older, but it means Halloween is approaching. My favorite holiday of the year. That being said, it is time for me to dig through my inventory and pull out the assortment of creepy and bewitching things that I have gathered from various events over the past year. The results of that....a semi cleaner inventory and my next  couple of photos.

Witchcraft
EMPYREAN FORGE~Araneae's Embrace Necklace
Sweet Lies*Sweet Lies* Oz Witch Dress 
 Remarkable Oblivion - SpellBinder - Bogart Hat

Child's Play
Arcade Sept. Round

Baiastice_Los Pepitos Life-Avatar-Liliah
DRD MM childs bed
DRD MM ouiji
DRD MM wiccan pentagram
DRD MM tarot
DRD MM baby carriage
DRD MM haunted dresser
DRD MM creepy doll
DRD MM noose
DRD MM web 1

Ground sitting dolls from previous evet by:
RO - The Doll Maker

When you see him at his worst



RO - The Illusionist - Crux Hat
*HEXtraordinary* Dragon Hatchling - Rose
Soy. Essentials of Witchcraft Set 
Birdy - Hocus Pocus - Bat - White
Jinx Arcane Staff & Pose
Squishy fluff - Harlot tunic dress
Clawtooth: Easy Breezy Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment