Sunday, September 13, 2015

Getting Steamy

Being the shopaholic that I am, I am forever sorting my inventory. Add to the fact that I have Attention Deficit Disorder and this blog of mine just might make a little more sense :-D I get distracted quite easily by shiny things and new ideas. Most of the time sparked from something that I have seen, or a place that I have gone. This weekends Adventures brought me to Mesh Avenue
Among the things I picked up was a prop set designed by COMESOON Poses. Quite sometime ago I picked up an amazing steam punk corset set from Rosal, and had been waiting for that spark to hit me.






[ROSAL] STEAM Corset Set
::TI:: Eye piece - Vintage _Black
>TRUTH< Soleil - java
[CerberusXing] Bound Gear Rough Earring
LOGO Infinity Alex Head
Body by Maitreya

*COMESOON* Steampunk Full Set Room Prop
MudHoney Victoria Chair - Red
. aisling .  Love Potion - Table 
unKindness-  Potions Set 1
+REDRUM+ Murder Suitcase 
Kalopsia - Tarot Cards
Ex Machina  - Chronos 2 - Wall Clock

No comments:

Post a Comment